While on vacation I started editing the first novella I wrote. I did two chapters during the bus ride to visit my daughter’s family, and then four more chapters on Tuesday. I’m pretty happy with the progress so far.
I do edits on paper first, so I print the entire first draft and mark it all up with red ink. Then I go in and put those edits into the typed document before printing it again. I do this as many times as it takes to get the manuscript near perfect.
The whole process could take quite a bit of time, but at least I’ve started editing the first book in the series. Hopefully I can publish the first novella next year. Yay!