With my 2018 goals accomplished, it’s time to move on to a new year with new goals. The previous year went by so quickly, but I did manage to meet all of my fiction goals. I’m thankful for that.
I’ve been working on setting up my planner to help me to accomplish my 2019 goals, and I’m excited to get started!
- I want to bundle the #CampSeries into one ebook, that includes Jessica’s diary entries and any other extras I can come up with.
- I also want to bundle the #CemeteryHillSeries, once I’ve published the last story.
- A few new book covers, like for the #CemeteryHillSeries, because I’m not entirely happy with the originals.
- I want to put my fiction on Lulu.com.
- I want to see about an author page on Kobo.com.
- I want to see about an author page on Barnes & Noble.
- I’ll edit and publish any remaining short stories.
- Edit and publish the first novella in the war series I wrote in 2017 & 2018. And (at least) publish the second.
- I also want to start researching other places to sell books.
Lofty goals, I know. My word for 2019 is FOCUS (more on this coming soon!). I’m hoping it will help me to get through the year. We shall see.
I’ll update you a few times this year, so you can read about my progress with these goals.
Have you made any goals for 2019. Feel free to share!
Happy New Year!