Happy winter! While I don’t have specific word or chapter count goals, I am making goals for writing in 2020. I have already marked in my planner that I will be writing just about every Monday this year. Beyond that, my other goals are below.
- Keep writing! I can do this at work during downtime, or anywhere. When I have ideas flowing, I’ll be writing them down. It doesn’t have to be just on Monday’s.
- I hope to finish the Stalker series this year.
- I want to finish the 2019 NaNoWriMo manuscript. (I actually finished this on Dec. 31st 2019. Yay! I thought I wasn’t going to get to it until after the first, but I found the time.)
- I want to finish second, and maybe third, edits for The Perfect Choice.
- New graphics for The Camp Series.
- New graphics for The Cemetery Hill Series.
- New graphics for the Tales of Magick series.
- At least 24 blog posts here.
- Create seasonal blog headers for this blog.
If I can finish most of this, I will consider 2020 well spent.